Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mike Shreve

Mike Shreve, Interdenominational Minister & Missionary



* This has been an area of emphasis for him for 40 years, as an interdenominational Charismatic/Pentecostal minister and missionary.
* In his evangelistic gatherings and especially on the mission field in India and Africa, he deals with demon possession and perform "exorcisms" (though they usually just call it "casting out demons"). _
* See more info here (I suggest that you click on the interviews next to the True Light book (the book, pictured at the bottom of this email, that I wrote comparing over 20 religions).

* HIS PERSONAL STORY---Before my conversion to Christianity I was a TEACHER OF KUNDALINI YOGA at four universities in Florida and deeply involved with the occult and eastern religions. I personally experienced demonic activity in my life at that time and often deal with people who have accessed the spiritual realms through yoga, meditation and occult techniques and need deliverance.

* RECENT DOCUMENTARY---I recently was privileged to be a guest on a documentary produced by Grizzly Adams Productions called "There's More to the SECRET" presenting the Christian/Biblical point of view on this New Age megatrend. Excerpts can be viewed in the media kit.

* CO-HOST POSITION---I am in my 50s, so I don't fit the age bracket you requested, but I have done extensive television work, as well as interviews (TBN, 700 Club) and am very comfortable in front of a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment